Our services, experience and support have you covered in any legal circumstances.
Whether it be a stressful situation or guidance on a more routine matter such as a sale or purchase.
Jacqui holds Higher Rights of Audience which means she can represent you in court.
We want to protect your equine interests.
- Sale and purchase agreements
- Loan agreements
- Ownership agreements
- Livery agreements and contracts
- Stud contracts for stallions, mares and vets
- Grazing agreements
- Training agreements
- Sales and purchase disputes
- Litigation in all courts
- Veterinary disputes
- Insurance claims and disputes
- Riding accident claims
- Horse accident claims
- Veterinary negligence
- Trainer/rider negligence claims
- Banned substances hearings and appeals
- Society/Association advice and representation
- Equestrian business sales
- Horse valuation advice
- Public liability/ Animals Act 1971 cases